Rice University Theatre will present "Julius Caesar," William Shakespeare's timeless play about politics, mobs, and demagoguery. The play begins with Caesar's return to Rome in triumph after the war, there is already discontent among some who say that Caesar desires to be king. Throughout the play, the audience will be confronted with characters who wrestle with what ambition is and how power is used.
- Playwright or Author: William Shakespeare
- Directed By: Jack Young
- Costume Designer: Heather Breikjern
- Set Designer: Mark Krouskop
- Opening Date: Friday, September 30, 2016
- Closing Date: Saturday, October 8, 2016
- Performance Location: Hamman Hall